Legal advice on asylum for queer protection seekers
a project by Gerede e.V. for lsbtiq* (queer) people in the asylum process. The project offers legal advice on the asylum procedure.
The offer is aimed at lsbtiq* (queer) people who have fled and are in the asylum procedure or in subsequent procedures.
- voluntary and authority-independent advice on the asylum procedure for queer protection seekers
- information about the meaning and purpose as well as the process and content of the asylum procedure and the specific situation as a queer person
- support in understanding and going through the requirements of the asylum procedure
- advice and support during the asylum process including application, asylum hearing, Dublin procedure, asylum notices, …
- information about rights and obligations in the asylum procedure
- providing options for action and forwarding them to specialized advice centers
- upon request: identify the special needs of those seeking protection
We offer consultations in various languages, including sensitive language mediation if necessary. Our office is in Dresden, and if necessary we also provide consultations throughout Saxony.
You can come alone, but also with a companion (friend, partner, relationship person, …)
Write to us at email@example.com to make an appointment.
(We do not have open office hours.)
We can also be reached via Telegram and Signal (we do not use WhatsApp).
Project flyer german
Project flyer english